Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ice Cream

When I was pregnant, I did not have much cravings. Maybe just orange juice and ... ice cream. :) Almost every time I went back to my mum's place, I will have one stick of Magnum ice cream for dessert. I know... that is so sinful.

Creme Brulee - my fave French dessert. Haagen Dazs came out with this limited edition flavour last year. I had resisted buying and eating it because I was afraid that I might become pregnancy diabetic.

Now.... almost 6 months of self-control.... I bought 2 pints of Haagen Dazs coz it's on promotion and they have the flavour - SALTED CARAMEL!!! But I bought caramel biscuits & creme instead. Anyway, I prefer the biscuits coz of the biscuits crunchiness. Today, I couldn't resist the temptation of the mini cup - CREME BRULEE flavour....So...there goes my diet. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment